Friday, February 9, 2018

CASual Fridays Guest spot


Hi everyone! 
I'm excited to be a guest of the fabulous Jeanne Jackna 
on CASual Friday's blog, today.


Jeanne allowed me to pick the coffee stamp, and I chose Cup of Coffee,
a wonderfully versatile set which Jeanne and I will use on our cards differently.
The stamp set has a coordinating die set, just my cup of tea (or java!)
Here's my card, and what I made with this fabulous set.


My cup is embossed with another of CASual Fridays' sets called WallFlower.
the die set comes with the 'coffee' script, which I turned vertically to use 
as steam coming from the cup.
Background is created with PTI's Horizontal Lines Coverplate, that I made into
a stencil with vellum.


Stop on by the CASual Fridays blog to see this set for yourselves!


5 comments:

  1. What a cute card and a fun idea using the same set as Jeanne! I can't wait to see how she used it. You're such a fabulous designer, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on guesting with Jeanne! Your card is amazing. Layered beautifully and I love the word coffee as your steam ~ brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!!! LOVE the colors and the way you stamped the little cups in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever using the coffee word in vellum for the steam on your fabulous card Nancy. I love that.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!