Friday, June 23, 2017

Forever Together


Good morning Card Concept fans, and welcome to this gorgeous
romantic inspiration!


Gorgeous, right? I really zoned in on the solid red bouquet.


Perfect chance to play with my new Concord & 9th, Petals & Pallets stamps and dies.
the pallet die allows you to pop it up, or lay it flat. So many options! 
And all the blooms and leaves are included in this lovely set!
I first white embossed my sentiment before stamping with Hero Arts, Wet Cement.
The black dots in the flower centers are tiny pearls.
Just a bit of elegance to my Clean and Layered card.

Come play along on the Card Concept Challenge blog.
And be sure to tell us what inspired you!


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the pallet with the roses!! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Nancy, this is a marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to stop by and see the "bigger" picture of this GORGEOUS card instead of the small one I saw on my phone (Instagram)! It truly is just lovely Nancy...love all the shades of red on your beautiful flowers and that sweet little crate they are sitting in! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Another stunner!!! You always amaze me!
    Hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Nancy. I love the distressed wood basket and the twine bow. Perfect. Happy stamping.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!